Depending on experience
Brightlobe is a VC-backed startup with an incredibly powerful mission: to bring its pioneering, game-based, developmental assessment to preschoolers – and the families, doctors and teachers who care for them – across the world. We’re building and deploying our platform in mid-2019, and looking for highly-talented and motivated individuals to help us build games that truly make a difference.
Brightlobe is looking for a talented mid-weight artist with to take the lead in developing visual assets for our mobile games.
- Develop the artwork style, tools, techniques and pipelines for our platform
- Produce high-quality, game-ready and optimized artwork
- Work closely with other engineers, designers and artists to analyze visual requirements
- Participate in agile development and SCRUM
- Engage in collective responsibility for maintaining our platform
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- The opportunity to make a measurable impact on the lives of children around the world
- Our workspace provides free coffee, drinks and snacks, wellness activities, social events and discounted access to a number of area restaurants and bars
- 3+ years of professional experience as an illustrator, working on at least 1 shipped title
- Strong portfolio of art projects
- Experience in optimizing assets for mobile platforms
- Demonstrable interest in storytelling
- Experience in level lighting
- Experience in creating 3D art
- Experience in creating 3D assets for AR/VR environments
- Experience in guiding others on best practices, suggesting and maintaining pipelines (including planning and scheduling), re-use and optimization
- Effective communication and collaboration
- Highly-imaginative and proactive approach
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Strong leadership skills
Following CV review, candidates moving on to the next stage will have an in-person interview. Please note that you must have a right to work in the UK, as we are not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time. Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruiters, please!