In early 2020, Brightlobe’s early community will be provided special, closed-beta access to test games that are designed to improve developmental and educational outcomes in children ages 3 to 8 years-old.
Why participate in our closed beta?
Brightlobe has been working diligently – in partnership with collaborators based at Stanford University – on games that are capable of improving developmental and educational outcomes in children ages 3 to 8 years-old. We’re looking for families to help us make sure we’re building something that children and parents across the world will love!
By joining our village, you’ll:
- Gain special access to try new features of our games and apps before we release them
- Be invited to our future Brightlobe village and community events, including our launch!
- Earn beta tester discounts when Brightlobe’s full system is released
You’ll play a pivotal part in helping us to:
- Perform usability studies – simply by playing our incredibly fun iPad and Android games – to make sure that we’re building games children adore
- Capture feedback from the people who matter the most: parents and children – so that we can continue to improve our service before it is released later this year
- Inform Brightlobe Labs, a sister non-profit that ensures our data is never commercialised and used only for academic research; and to ensure that our technology reaches those who need it the most
*for a limited time.
What does beta testing involve?
All you have to do is download the game to your tablet device and play. When you sign up, we’ll send you a link and some instructions to help you install it. Parents will simply be asked to provide their feedback on gameplay every now and then.