In early 2020, selected schools will be provided special, closed-beta access to test assessment games that are designed to improve developmental and educational outcomes in children ages 3 to 8 years-old. Best of all, it’s free – for a limited time only.
Why participate in our closed beta?
Brightlobe has been working diligently – in partnership with collaborators based at Stanford University – on games that are capable of improving developmental and educational outcomes in children ages 3 to 8 years-old.
The use of our system within schools may have the following benefits:
- Significant reduction in the time and expense associated with ensuring school readiness prior to and during primary or elementary school by providing dynamic, evidence-backed developmental and formative assessments
- Similarly, reduction in the time and expense associated with special educational needs and disability assessments (for example, to assist SENCOs in schools across the UK)
By participating, you will be provided free access to our technology* in order to trial it within your school. Your school will play a pivotal part in helping us to:
- Perform usability studies – simply by playing our incredibly fun iPad and Android games – to make sure that we’re building games children adore
- Capture feedback from the people who matter the most: parents, teachers and of course, children – so that we can continue to improve our service before it is released later this year
- Inform Brightlobe Labs, a sister non-profit that ensures our data is never commercialised and used only for academic research; and to ensure that our technology reaches those who need it the most
*for a limited time.
What does participation involve?
Simply put, we’ll need:
- 15-30 minutes of time with your class per month
- A commitment to use our service 1 x per month for 3+ months
- 10+ students between ages 3 and 8
- Honest and constructive feedback