In early 2020, Brightlobe’s will be hosting user testing parties. Here, our community will be given special access to games that are designed to improve developmental and educational outcomes in children ages 3 to 8 years-old.
Why come to a user testing party?
Brightlobe has been working diligently – in partnership with collaborators based at Stanford University – on games that are capable of improving developmental and educational outcomes in children ages 3 to 8 years-old. We’re looking for families to help us make sure we’re building something that children and parents across the world will love!
By joining our village, you’ll:
- Gain special access to try new features of our games and apps before we release them
- Be invited to our future Brightlobe village and community events, including our launch!
- Earn tester discounts when Brightlobe’s full system is released
You’ll play a pivotal part in helping us to:
- Perform usability studies – simply by playing our incredibly fun iPad and Android games – to make sure that we’re building games children adore
- Capture feedback from the people who matter the most: parents and children – so that we can continue to improve our service before it is released later this year
- Inform Brightlobe Labs, a sister non-profit that ensures our data is never commercialised and used only for academic research; and to ensure that our technology reaches those who need it the most
*for a limited time.
What does participation involve?
We’ll provide the iPads and Android tablets for an hour of fun, juice boxes and wonderful, healthy snacks for you and your little one(s) at our beautiful offices in Camden.
It’ll only require:
- 1 hour of your time per month (we’ll circulate a poll to find the best time for everyone!)
- A commitment to visit us 1 x per month for as long as you can
- Honest and constructive feedback
If you’re interested in hosting a user testing party of your own, we can come to you! Just email us here.